lundi 18 avril 2011

My cookie can

Can't even remember what was the date because it was a really disappointed gathering. :(
but luckily Miss Mar came along, made me fee that I'm not alone ( smile again :D )

Midvalley, after those no-point-gathering-together friends left, we enjoyed our shopping. We both bought something from Reebok..then headed to this fast food restaurant, introduced by Miss Mar - Ninja Joe!

Yummy, (thumbs up!) it's a retaurant selling porkchop burger with six flavors, nice :) and yet CUTE!

(#anyone with JOE in your IC name can get free meal! )


phew, I really appreciate that you were there :) I appreciate that you didn't make that artificial barrier called gap to apart us. Yeah, like what I discussed with Miss Cherry on twitter, true friends can easily differentiate from normal friends just after we left that school -

I wanna talk about the disappointed gathering anyway, stay tuned ;D

Aucun commentaire: