lundi 16 mai 2011

London bridge is falling down-

25th of March, 2011.

It's a really late post, haha. Mama was back from Macau that night and she bought me something.

Dinasaur egg, I know some of you might be playing this when you were a kid. ==
Actually my mum bought this for my little cousin brother, but I insist to get one also! xP
so I put it in a big glass with water, and wait --
Some leggings and jackets.
Broadband pendrive.
Mini radio.
A lovely monkey pyjamas!!!



Few days after...








baby dinasaur came out :)

x)
DaiB dao~







and here! Ta-Dang, my bangs is getting longer. wahahahaha~

2 commentaires:

Tataxi a dit…

EGGG!!!

never play that bfore leh ==

Sweathui. a dit…

har?! never ar..==i told many frens and they just returned me a "daiB"==, because that was their childhood game..