jeudi 3 mars 2011

S,

for Singpore..

24th of February, 2011.
when I was having my Mcdonald lunch at Genting with Jingyee, Xueying and Yuanji as I mentioned in the previous post, I received a call from NTU, S'pore. So I got the offer to attend the Asean Undergraduate Scholarship on 24th of Feb, it was a surprise.

Since that day, I started to become nervous, I don't even know a thing about "interview"! How was it going to look like? What quetions would the interviewers usually ask? So I kept asking my friends these common questions, thks Jingheng & Daphne for giving me suggetions and so on. :)

A night before the interview, I took KTM from KL Sentral to S'pore at 12am. ( Ok, that stupidand inefficiency ktm supposed to depart at 11pm but was delayed.) I thought that the time was just more than enough for me because the timetable showed that I'll be arriving there at 7am and the interview was 10.30am. What happened was the train delayed again, it was 8am but the train still stopped at the custom at Johor!!! I started to become nervous, kept scolding the F words inside my heart. My handphone showed that it was 9am in the morning then. I gave up waiting inside the train, rushed out to stop a taxi to NTU directly. (Luckily I did it, or else I would have been really late for the interview). Phew, at last I reached there on time but cost me $SD20 and had wasted the ktm fare. NTU is so big that the taxi driver took some time to find the building I mentioned --- OSFA office. I saw many Chong Hwa science stream students there, they all looked very well prepared, and my confidence dropped from 50% to 20%! x( I kept telling myself "Nevermind nevermind, it has already been the luckiest thing to get into this uni, so don't ever think about the scholarship..somemore you can get a loan.." When I just sat down and able to calm down a little bit, the officer called my name! WTF! I just arrived and it was still half an hour to the actual time written in the e-mail. So I just followed the officer into the meeting room like..A STUPID CAT ON THE HOT BRICK! Confidence dropped again, 20% to 15% :( . Three interviewers sat infront of me, starting to ask me stupid questions. Especially that Indian, I hate that Indians!!!! :'( He wanted me to tell him about the head news for seven days in that weeks. I wanted to tell him so much that I've been working like hell everyday but I know he would think that I'm giving excuse. Confidence 15% to 0% directly. ..

Too much nonsense? These are some photos taken that black day, due to the mood those photos were really simply taken..


























































I didn't get the scholarship at last but most of my schoolmates didn't get it too. This really made me feel better, at least it comforted me a bit :) . And that day onwards, I made myself clear that I'm still not on that level, the level where the world put succcessful or smart people on. This is a challenge for me, get out from this place where I am always well pampered, to strenghten myself, pysically or mentally. ;) Hee, that's all -

3 commentaires:

bruce5923 a dit…

不錯嘛……還有時間去走走……NTU又要多一個中華生咯……stedi

Sweathui. a dit…

是多很多中华生,哈哈~

Tataxi a dit…

都还没有恭喜你成功被录取呢
恭喜啦
好多图片 @.@

i know how you feel
i have to take KTM to work everyday.
A 20 minutes delay is sufficient to make me late for work.
well .. the problem was there since KTM was developed .. so malaysians can just blame themselves for making wrong votings =.=