mardi 25 janvier 2011

Dirty bits -

Dear bloggie,

I had been left you here alone for 2 months :( I did miss you but I miss my bed more even.
Ok, that's two main reasons that stop me from blogging: very first, I just don't have enough stamina to continue anything after work ( don't ever want me to sacrify my bedtime, I bite!) Second, it's so fucking inconvenient to bring along my camera to work, I don't like to do photoshooting by phone and I don't post without picture. x(

Friends keep asking about what I've done recently. Let me tell you, NOTHING!!! I just found myself an easy-going job and fed myself fatter and fatter ( I think I'm getting stupid too ). I know my english is slackening :( I know I should have an office job but I don't want to change when there aren't much time to earn money.
Back to the topic, I'm now a part time promoter at Pumpkin Patch Parkson KLCC an picture below is the stupid heavy batch that I have to wear it everyday.
In case you ask what the hell is Pumpin Patch, it is a kids' brand from New Zealand under DNP Fashion Sdn Bhd in M'sia. For your information, I'm just under the same company with Topshop, Topman, Diva, Miss Selfridge, Diva, Karen Millen...bla bla bla. It's the3rd monthsary for me to work there while other friends had already further their studies happily. How sad, I want to go to school too :(

Aucun commentaire: