samedi 30 octobre 2010

Complicated, :(

Dear bloggie,

How long had I been leaving you alone here? Did you ever miss me? :P


Recently addicted to the webcam, but not for communication with anyone...
;P ehehehehe,

Scenes during the uec,


if you were so surprised with my hardworking, you are wrong then! Those books which piled up in a dangerous way are all belong to my sister who sit for uec too. == how horrible the room was when there were two candidates of the exam...

so, the 6-day's exam finally finished but it didn't make me feel really good. I'm going to graduate on this Saturday!!!! means I'm no more a secondary student, no more a kids and I'm gonna miss my friends very very very very soon :( I don't want to cry on the graduation. It's just like I was just sitting for the 分班考试 at 1 Zhong, but the next moment I came out as a graduate. How can time flies away like this?

Will post a complete one about my friends after some days ;D

1 commentaire:

江氏 a dit…

恭喜咯!毕业咯!长大咯!
好好加油!

这只是个开始!

好好的作出你的选择
好好的认真思考
好好的去向你的未来

未来的路怎么走
决定在于你的手中