vendredi 10 septembre 2010

You make me feel like I'm living in a teenage dream.

dear Minn visited me when her family went to S'pore.


as the only female dog along the street, she did attract many males hovering in front my house.

Teenage Dream - Katy Perry


came across a stranger while took a walk at Titiwangsa this early morning. Ok, what had happened was he tried to encourage me to jog with him and we chat along but I don't really feel interested towards him. I hate boys who look down on a girl on their first eye, this happened when I told him I'm studying form six and he replied:" You better quit, I heard that form 6 is not suitable for those not so good in study." Fuck you! Did I tell you that I'm not good in study?! So I rejected him when he asked for the next date, LOL!!! x(

Aucun commentaire: