dimanche 5 septembre 2010

Daisy Dukes, Bikinis on top, Sun-kissed skin.

28 of August, 2010.

Pasta de Gohan@Sunway Pyramid.





Metrojaya@Sunway Pyramid.

Balik kampung decoration.

and last, J.CO's strawberry yogurt freeze.

my dear Margaret and Stephy surprised me by paying me a visit on last Friday. Yerrr, though there was only an hour for us :( Sometimes, when things happened, I really did wish for you and you would be around me. Especially Margaret, you are always caring and a protector, keeps me away from anything that makes me unhappy. And now, I'd learnt to be independent and fight alone! That's real, I'm turning to a new leaf, ahahaha, maybe braver in facing problems now!

try to control myself to touch the computer once a week, and packed the holiday timetable fully with 10 subjects. I'm proud to say, this post is just right after finishing three of the history books. ;P ahahaha. Geography will be the next tomorrow! Finally I get back some of my study mood, and would like to go on now, so bye :)


Mine - Taylor Swift.

Aucun commentaire: