dimanche 6 février 2011

Light a fire, make it hot.

HAPPY RABBIT YEAR!























Due to the laziness of the blogger, we just go through 6 days in 7 short post lar! x)) 7-IN-1 ~

29th of January, Annual Dinner of Mama Company.


This is a must for Chinese New Year!!! I ate it almost everyday last year!!!
stupid camwhoring time! ^3^
Alcoholic drinks is a must for me too!
I don't care whether it's a beer, wine, whisky or what -
Grandsons & Grand daughters
I don't know why, but I really love this! ahaha~

1st of February

A day before New Year Eve, had a small reunion dinner with family first!
We decided to have porridge steamboat at Jalan Imbi.
Pumpkin porridge.
super thin pork slices, yummy~


2nd of February

So warm ar my house decoration, we each 挥春 and sticked it along the corridor. :)
This is my grandma's house.

Dish that I love most!
Wishes on the 孔明灯.



Movie of the day!!!
THE GREEN HORNET
must watch must watch! It's not just a Jay Chou's movie but also a notbad-to-watch Hollywood's movie!!!

3rd of January, 年初一.
Gong Xi Fa Cai!
and this was my special breakfast, healthy oil-less chicken chop.
with fruit salad.



4th of January, 年初二.

had a movie at 1U early in the morning. a typical S'pore movie!
then lunch at Milano Pizza


found Tutti Frutti there too! It's so fun when you mixed your ice-cream and topping by yourself, but it's quite expensive. Rm5.30/100g, and how much you think I need to pay for half of this little cup?
RM12.50!!!
Fuck, it's better to have a single scoop at Haagen Dazs x(
Tea time at 老油鬼鬼, Chinese New Year is all about eat for me :D

5th of January, 年初三
went to Melacca.

6th of January, last day of holiday :(

会馆的团拜


ahahahaha, I got the champion x)
had lunch at Rawang, the wintermelon soup is so yummy!

I'm going to sleep now and wake up to work tomorrow :( Bye pretty New Year!

2 commentaires:

Arthur a dit…

Come Rawang can find me ma, I live at Rawang

Sweathui. a dit…

if i find u u'll belanja meh? ==